"Life wants to lead you from crumbs to angels, but this can happen only if you are willing to unwrap the ordinary by staying with it long enough to harvest its treasures...Every experience, every thought, every word, every person in your life...Let everything bless you."
Macrina Wiederkehr,
A Tree Full of Angels
28 September 2010
My Morning Walk to Centro Arte para la Paz
Most mornings I get up at about 5:15. The days I go to school, a pickup comes at 6:15 to take us to the lake. The others days, when I go to the center I leave by 5:30. Just as the light is peeking out in the sky, I begin my walk:
Hi Christy - I'm Korla's mom, Susan. Thank you so much for these great photos - they help to round out my mind's picture of where Korla is living. I hope you are doing well and enjoying your time as much as she seems to be. Best, Susan
wow, chris, thanks for sharing this, mujer! love!
ReplyDeleteHi Christy - I'm Korla's mom, Susan. Thank you so much for these great photos - they help to round out my mind's picture of where Korla is living. I hope you are doing well and enjoying your time as much as she seems to be. Best, Susan
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these pictures Christy. I just got a chance to look at them and it's great to get a face on where you're living and working!
ReplyDelete